Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Electronics I use daily

Some of the electronic I use daily is my cell phone, metro card, IPod, computer, PSP etc. I use them all the time. My cell phone is my alarm clock in the morning it keeps my daily schedule, and keeps me in contacted with my friends and family when ever I need them. The internet is only one click away whenever I need it. My metro card is also use daily. I never stay home I love to go out most of the time I go to the city either to go to work or to go to school or just hang out and shop with friends. My IPod I don’t use as much just when I am on the train and have nothing else to do, I just turn on my IPod and hear my favorite songs. My computer I only use to do homework since I have text on my phone I don’t use aim on my computer as much as I use to. My PSP I use when go on long car ride with my family just as entertainment and to keep me from dyeing of boredom.

No comments: